Get your Credit Card decision in minutes!
We've made applying for a credit card quicker and easier! Our ICE Visa Credit Card is the flexible and convenient way to pay when shopping, travelling or just having fun. Download our permanent tsb app, and apply to get a decision in minutes. Order your ICE Visa Credit Card today!
Benefits of an ICE Visa Credit Card
- 0% (fixed) interest on purchases for the first 3 months, after that we offer a competitive purchase rate of 16.50% (variable), 22.53% (variable) annual percentage rate (APR).
- After the first 3 months, enjoy interest-free credit for up to 56 days.
- Decision in-app in minutes’ for credit cards up to €10,000.
- If approved, you can order your card instantly.
- You can contact us to request a second card for a family member for free (once they're over 18).
- No day-to-day transaction fees when you use your card to make purchases (fees will apply for the use of the card for the purposes of obtaining cash or cash substitute and non-euro transactions).
- Acceptance worldwide wherever you see the Visa logo.
- Protection against fraud when shopping online with Verified by Visa.
- Freedom to choose your own monthly repayment amount (min 2.5% of your balance each month or €5, whichever is greater)
- Flexibility to choose a monthly payment date for a time that suits you.
Pay safely for everything with Mobile Payments
With your payment-enabled mobile device you have the freedom to securely spend without a €50 limit, touch-free.
Use your Apple device to pay with your Visa Debit Card wherever you see the Apple Pay or contactless logo in store, online or in-app. Find out more.
Use your android device to pay with your Visa Debit Card wherever you see the Google Pay or contactless logo in store, online or in-app. Find out more.
How do I apply in-app?
- If you're a permanent tsb customer you can apply for an ICE Visa Credit Card in-app, get a decision in minutes and order your credit card instantly.
- In-app approval is subject to a minimum credit limit of €1,000 and a maximum credit limit of €10,000
- For Credit Card applications greater than €10,000 you can still apply in-app and one of our team will call you back to discuss your application.
- To get in-app approval you must be registered for Open24 Online Banking, have a Current Account with us, and have your salary paid into this account.
- To order your credit card instantly you may have to upload your PPSN (Personal Public Service Number) and related documents (Notice of Tax Credit, Employment Detail Summary (P60) or Statement of Liability (P21)) through the app.
- If we already have your PPSN referenced on file, you will not have to provide the number to us again, however if approved, you will need to submit proof of PPSN - see here for acceptable documents.
- Your application can only be taken out in your sole name and will be subject to a full credit assessment and affordability assessment. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only.
- From February 2022, new credit card accounts will be automatically enrolled for eStatements, (some exclusions may apply). You will receive an SMS each month advising you that your Credit Card eStatement is available to view here. We will never include a link within the SMS for you to click.
- If you would like to receive postal statements instead of eStatements, please call Open24 on 0818 50 2424 or 01 212 4101. Or, you can drop into any permanent tsb branch.
Please note: Not all applications are the same and additional information may be required in certain circumstances.
0% (Fixed) interest on purchases for first 3 months
Enjoy 0% (Fixed) interest on purchases for the first three months, after that we offer a competitive purchase rate of 16.50% (variable), 22.53% (variable) annual percentage rate (APR). This rate will apply to any outstanding balances that are built up and not cleared during the 3-month interest-free period and any future purchases.
For more information about Interest Rates relating to our ICE Contactless Visa Credit Card, be sure to check out our FAQ's section.
- Based on credit limit of €1,500
- You pay only €134.06 of interest
- Including Government stamp duty (€30)
- 16.50% per annum. Variable
- 22.53% APR Variable
If you get €1,500 of credit limit and use it to make a single card purchase immediately after receiving it, and you repay in 12 equal monthly instalments of €125 plus any interest charged for that month at a purchase interest rate of 16.50% (variable), 22.53% (variable) APR.
The total amount that you will pay back will be €1,664.06, which includes Government stamp duty of €30.00 and interest of €134.06.
Please note: The representative example above does not take promotional rates into account.
Ways to apply
- If you’re a permanent tsb customer and registered for Open24 Online Banking, simply log in to our app to apply
- If you’re not registered for Open24, or you’re not a permanent tsb customer, you can call us on 0818 837 408 or 01 212 4022
- You can drop into any permanent tsb branch to chat with one of our team
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.