0% (fixed) interest on purchases for first 3 months
Our ICE Visa Credit Card is the flexible and convenient way to pay when shopping, travelling or just having fun.
Take out a new credit card with us today you’ll get all these great benefits:
- 0% (fixed) interest on purchases for the first 3 months
- After the first 3 months, enjoy interest-free credit for up to 56 days
- A second card for a family member for free (once they're over 18)
- No day-to-day transaction fees when you use your card to make purchases (fees will apply for the use of the card for the purposes of obtaining cash or cash substitute)
- Acceptance worldwide wherever you see the Visa logo
- Protection against fraud when shopping online with Verified by Visa
- Freedom to choose your own monthly repayment amount (min 2.5% of your balance each month or €5, whichever is greater)
- Flexibility to choose a monthly payment date for a time that suits you
What rate applies after 3 months?
After that we offer a competitive purchase rate of 15% (variable), 20.7% (variable) annual percentage rate (APR). This rate will apply to any outstanding balances that are built up and not cleared during the 3-month interest-free period and any future purchases.
- Assume you have a credit limit on your card of €1,500
- You use your full limit to make a single card purchase immediately after receiving your card, and you repay the €1,500 in 12 equal monthly instalments of €125 plus any interest charged for that month at a purchase interest rate of 15.0% (variable), 20.7% (variable) APR
- The total amount that you will pay back will be €1,651.88, which includes Government stamp duty of €30.00 and interest of €121.88
Please note: the representative example above does not take promotional rates into account.
How to apply
- If you’re a permanent tsb customer just log into Open24 Online Banking from your desktop and start your application today
- If you’re not registered for Open24, or you’re not a permanent tsb customer, you can start your application online, drop into any permanent tsb branch, or call us on 1890 500 198 or +353 1 212 4027
To process your application we'll need the following:
- A completed and signed credit card application form, which we’ll post out to you. If your main bank account is with permanent tsb, this is all we should need
If your main bank account is not with permanent tsb, we’ll also need:
- Proof of identification, such as your passport
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill
- Proof of income, such as 3 months of bank statements from your main personal current account. In certain circumstances, 2 recent pay slips may also be required
See our required documents page for full details.
Please note: Not all applications are the same and additional information may be required in certain circumstances.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.