No silly charges
Some charges may apply:
- Any items that are returned unpaid (including direct debits and standing orders) will incur the appropriate charge.
- ATM transaction charges apply on Euro withdrawals outside the EU and on all non Euro withdrawals.
- Debit card transaction charges apply on all debit transactions outside the Euro zone and on all non Euro withdrawals.
Personalise your card
- Personalised cards are only available on Visa Debit Cards.
- A charge of €10 will apply per card.
- Government stamp duty applies.
- If you’re already a permanent tsb customer and would like to order a personalised card, please note your existing card will continue to work as normal (for a maximum of 3 months) until you activate your new personalised card.
So many ways to bank
- Standard text rates apply when using text banking.
- Mobile top up service currently available to Vodafone and Meteor customers only.
Applying is easy
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. permanent tsb Student Current Account is available to students 18 years of age or over and in full time third level education (including full-time post-graduateship studies with a minimum duration of one year) for a maximum period of five years only. Only one account per student.