- In Open24, select Bills from the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Select Add Bill in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the account you want to pay from.
- Select the payee you want to pay.
- Enter a reference for the bill payment.
- Click Add in the bottom right-hand corner.
- On the next screen, click Verify in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Verify the new payment:
a. permanent tsb banking app is set up: you will receive a push notification to verify your device. You can find detailed instructions on setting up push notifications.
b. permanent tsb banking app is not set up: You will receive a one-time code to your registered mobile number. Enter the code and select Confirm. You can find detailed instructions on setting up one-time passcodes here.
- Select Done
How do I view and manage my bills?
How do I add a new bill?
How do I view and manage my future dated bills?
Can't solve your issue?
Call the Contact Centre