If it is your first time transferring money to this account, you will first need to set up a new payee. Please follow the steps here.
permanent tsb Mobile App
- Log in to your permanent tsb Mobile App.
- Select Transfer to Another Account.
- Under From, select an account to pay from.
- Under To, select an payee to pay to.
- Enter an Amount.
- Enter a Personal Note, if desired.
- Select Pay on a Future Date and select a date up to 30 days in the future.
- Select Review Payment.
- If details are correct, select Make Transfer.
- Your transfer is scheduled. Select Done to close. You can see all your future dated payments under the Manage Payments > Future Dated Payments.
Open24 Online Banking
- Log in to your Open24 Online Banking.
- Select Send money on the left navigation bar.
- Click Pay next to the desired payee name.
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Under the heading Amount, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Under Payment Date, you can select a payment date up to one month in the future.
- Click Pay.
- If details are correct, click Confirm.
- Your transfer is scheduled. Click Done to close. You can see all your future dated payments under the Scheduled payments tab.
Please note, you can only set up a future dated payment for bill payments or third party payments. For recurring payments, see Standing Orders.
How do I transfer money to one of my own accounts?
How do I transfer to my permanent tsb credit card?
How do I set up a new Payee?
How do I transfer money to someone else's account?
How do I schedule a payment date to a Payee?
How do I view the details of a Payee?
Can't solve your issue?
Call the Contact Centre