Published 18 October 2019
Draw terms and conditions
1. Entrants must be 18 years or over
2. There will be one prize of a Finline Furniture voucher to the value of €3,000. The prize will be awarded to the winning entrant who attends the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show between the 25th to the 28th of October 2019
3. There will be no cash alternative on offer or substitution of product. The prize is as stated
4. To enter the draw, the entrant must receive an Approval in Principle for a permanent tsb mortgage (minimum mortgage loan of €50,000) or an Approval in Principle for a permanent tsb personal loan (minimum personal loan of €10,000) and leave the entry form, duly completed, in the entries box for the draw at the permanent tsb stand N60 at the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show
5. The product information in relation to a permanent tsb mortgage or a permanent tsb personal loan may be given to the entrant by the staff member at the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show
6. The winner will be the entrant who is randomly chosen from all the entrants who have entered the draw during the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show
7. No correspondence regarding the awarding of the prize will be entered into
8. Only one entry per Approval in Principle is permitted and only one entrant can be entered in respect of any Approval in Principle in joint names.
9. By entering this draw the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms & conditions
10. The draw will take place on Wednesday the 6th of November 2019 and the winners will be notified within 7 days, from that date
11. Employees or contracts of permanent tsb p.l.c. are not eligible to enter the draw
12. It is not necessary for the entrant to purchase any permanent tsb product or take out a permanent tsb mortgage and/or permanent tsb personal loan to enter this draw
13. No responsibility will be accepted by permanent tsb in relation to the quality or fitness for purpose of the prize
14. The winners may collect the prize at a permanent tsb branch of the winner’s choice after 11am on Monday, 25th November 2019 (each winner should indicate from which branch the winner will be collecting the prize when advised that the winner has won the prize and allowance of time should be made to enable delivery of the prize to the branch selected). Any expense incurred by the winner in the collection of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner. The prize must be collected by the winner within three months of the winner being notified
15. If the prize is accepted, permanent tsb reserves the right to announce and/or publish the winner’s name.
16. permanent tsb reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions as permanent tsb may require subject to applicable law
17. Personal data: Your personal details will be collected by permanent tsb but will not be disclosed outside permanent tsb. Your personal details will be used to inform you if you are the winner of the draw, and to contact you regarding your Approval in Principle with permanent tsb. If the entrant does not proceed to a full loan approval with permanent tsb, the entrant’s details will be removed from permanent tsb’s records within 90 days from the 28th October 2019. You may request a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have inaccuracies in that data corrected, by writing to Data Access Request, Document Management Control, permanent tsb, 56/59 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Need help? Our Help and Support section is full of useful information to help you out.
Give us a call, find your nearest branch, or check our opening hours. We're here to help.