Get a €20 One4All Voucher with a qualifying Insurance policy between 21 November and 26 February 2023.
Terms and conditions
- Eligible Customers are permanent tsb home insurance customers who purchase a new Qualifying Home Insurance Policy during the Promotion Period.
- Qualifying Home Insurance Policy is defined as: Home and Contents Insurance, Contents Only Insurance, Landlords’ Insurance, Renters Insurance and Holiday Home Insurance. A Qualifying Home Insurance Policy may be purchased or applied for in branch, online or over the phone.
- Promotion only available where the Qualifying Home Insurance Policy is purchased between midnight 21 November and midnight 26 February 2023 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Customers will be entitled to one €20 voucher per Qualifying Home Insurance Policy purchased. Eligible Customers who purchase a Qualifying Home Insurance Policy will receive their voucher in the post within 10 days of receiving their Home Insurance Policy documents. Customers that cancel their policy within the 14 day cooling off period must return the voucher or their account will be billed for the voucher amount.
- Permanent tsb reserves the right to close or extend this promotion before or after 26 February 2023. Permanent tsb makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, in respect of the voucher and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential issues or loss arising from same.
Standard insurance acceptance criteria apply. Calls may be recorded. Call operator charges may vary. This insurance is arranged by permanent tsb p.l.c. and underwritten by Allianz p.l.c. permanent tsb is appointed as a single agency intermediary of Allianz p.l.c. for home insurance. Allianz p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Complete details are contained in the relevant insurance policy booklet, available on request.
Fraud and Financial Crime
Learn how to keep your money safe and sound. Just visit here for more information.
Permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.