To celebrate all things Irish on this St Patrick’s Day and the success of our incredible Six Nations winning Rugby Team, permanent tsb will donate €1 to our seven 2017/2018 Staff Charity Partners for every permanent tsb Contactless Visa Debit Card transaction made between 2pm and 4:30pm on the 17th March 2018.
Give it a Try and help convert this St Patricks day into a charity Grand Slam.
- Permanent tsb customers must complete a contactless transaction using their permanent tsb Visa Debit Card or permanent tsb Visa Business Debit Card within the Republic of Ireland between the hours of 2:00pm & 4:30pm on the 17th of March 2018.
- No individual customer transaction is limited however there is an upper limit of 10,000 transactions and a maximum €10,000 charitable payment during the specified timeframe.
- All proceeds will be donated to permanent tsb’s seven 2017/2018 Charity Partners: The Down Syndrome Centre, Epilepsy Ireland, Ronald McDonald House, Action Aid, The Oesophageal Cancer Research Fund, Our Lady’s Hospice and St Vincent de Paul.
- You can pay for items up to €30 using contactless. You will need to use your permanent tsb Visa Debit Card in an ATM or POS (point of sale) with your PIN after every 3 consecutive contactless transactions or when you spend €45 in order to make additional contactless transactions.
- Permanent tsb reserves the right to change any of the conditions of the activity as it thinks fit subject to applicable law.