BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
This application allows you to digitally complete and submit a Standard Financial Statement (SFS) for the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process (MARP).
Please read through this pdf before clicking “Begin form submission” below. We would also suggest you download this pdf, so you can refer to it while completing each section of your form.
A number of the terms used within the SFS are explained in Appendix 1 of the above PDF. We would like to additionally draw your attention to two questions within this form:
- Number of Dependent Children – Please give the number of dependants you have. A dependant is a person who financially relies on you. Please include your children and any other dependants who live in the household with you such as adult/elderly dependants.
- Current Interest Rate (Is this rate fixed or variable?) – If you have a tracker mortgage please select variable rate.
Estimated time to complete:
Unfortunately, at this time, once you start this form you will not be able to save and return at a later date. When completing this form you cannot move back to a previous section unless all mandatory questions have been answered.
Please make sure you have the following information to hand in order to complete the form:
- Account information
- Personal, employment & income details of borrower(s)
- Monthly income and expenditure
- Debt repayment information
- Information on other property and non property assets
For more information on completing the SFS please read the Permanent TSB SFS Guide.