Based on your answers in the Investor Profile Builder, it's likely that you’re a very careful investor who doesn’t enjoy making investment decisions.
If you were making a lump sum investment, you would look for options that give you protection but you would not need a specific level of return.
- You tend to focus firstly on ways to limit, or if possible remove, the risks with your investment before you think about the growth opportunities.
- You are unlikely to own, or have owned, assets that can go up and down in value for example, an investment property or shares, or any funds that invest in them.
- When it comes to making regular savings or funding your pension, you will look for options that give low levels of ups and downs over the long term in return for a better potential return.
As a result, if there’s a way to increase the growth of your investment, you’ll only consider it once you know your capital is secure.
Important to note
- The risk result is not a specific recommendation for you and is not advice only guidance on an investment option.
- This risk result can be no more than a useful general guide to which asset classes might be suitable for you (as part of an overall portfolio approach to investment).
- The asset class mixes are based on an investor with a time horizon 7- 10 years for making a once-off investment.
- Irish Life provides a wide range of funds, offering access to a variety of asset classes, for all types of investor risk profile Before you invest you should meet a Financial Advisor who will do a detailed fact-find which would look at all aspects of your financial situation and needs.
- Please contact your Financial Advisor if you wish to get more information on your financial planning options.
What options are suitable for me?
Our regular saver accounts are flexible, offer a competitive rate of interest, and allow you to access your money as well if you need to.
Or, if you have a lump sum to save, and want a fixed rate of return on your investment, we have a number of fixed-term deposit accounts to choose from. These products have terms from 3 months to 5 years, so you can choose the best term for your needs!