You tend to lean towards taking a cautious approach.
However, when it comes to investments, you are willing to venture a little to get the opportunity for a better reward.
- You are not intimidated by making investment decisions although it may not be an area that you take a very active interest in.
- You may have some experience of investing some of your money in assets for example, managed funds that can go up and down in value to a small degree.
- If you were making a lump-sum investment, you would be willing to accept a low level of ups and downs to improve your chances of getting a better return than deposit accounts tend to give.
For example, you may want some of your money invested in a capital secure option, but would be willing to take some risk with the rest to get a higher return. When it comes to making regular savings, or funding your pension, you will look to control the ups and downs over the long term inreturn for a good potential return.
Important to note
- The risk result is not a specific recommendation for you and is not advice only guidance on an investment option.
- This risk result can be no more than a useful general guide to which asset classes might be suitable for you (as part of an overall portfolio approach to investment).
- The asset class mixes are based on an investor with a time horizon 7- 10 years for making a once-off investment.
- Irish Life provides a wide range of funds, offering access to a variety of asset classes, for all types of investor risk profile Before you invest you should meet a Financial Advisor who will do a detailed fact-find which would look at all aspects of your financial situation and needs.
- Please contact your Financial Advisor if you wish to get more information on your financial planning options.
Multi Asset Portfolio Funds
Irish Life MAPS are a range of unit linked funds, which are available across their pension, investment and savings plans. There are five MAPS funds.
Multi Asset Portfolio Fund 3
This is a low to medium risk fund for conservative investors, which aims to have a significant proportion invested in cash and bonds and a lower allocation to higher risk assets such as shares and property.
Read more about MAPS 3 with Irish Life
Want to learn more?
Call us on 1850 356 300 please note that Irish Life handles some telephone calls on behalf of permanent tsb.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.