Based on your answers in the Investor Profile Builder, it's likely that you take an active interest in exploring your investment options and are are familiar with how they work in general.
In particular, you accept the fact that, to get a good potential return on your money, you can expect to see some movement up and down in the value of your investments from time to time.
- For your lump-sum investments to get a good potential return, you are willing to invest in an option that can give medium levels of ups and downs over time.
- You may have experience of investing money in assets, such as managed funds, that can go up and down in value.
- You also understand the benefits of spreading your money across different types of investments.
- When it comes to making regular savings or funding your pension, you are looking for good growth potential over the long term and so you are willing to accept quite significant ups and downs along the way.
Important to note
- The risk result is not a specific recommendation for you and is not advice only guidance on an investment option.
- This risk result can be no more than a useful general guide to which asset classes might be suitable for you (as part of an overall portfolio approach to investment).
- The asset class mixes are based on an investor with a time horizon 7- 10 years for making a once-off investment.
- Irish Life provides a wide range of funds, offering access to a variety of asset classes, for all types of investor risk profile Before you invest you should meet a Financial Advisor who will do a detailed fact-find which would look at all aspects of your financial situation and needs.
- Please contact your Financial Advisor if you wish to get more information on your financial planning options.
Multi Asset Portfolio Funds
Irish Life MAPS are a range of unit linked funds, which are available across their pension, investment and savings plans. There are five MAPS funds.
Multi Asset Portfolio Fund 4
This is a medium risk fund for balanced investors, which aims to have a moderate allocation to higher risk assets such as shares and property.
Read more about MAPS 4 with Irish Life
Want to learn more?
Call us on 1850 356 300 - please note that Irish Life handles some telephone calls on behalf of permanent tsb.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.