Based on your answers in the Investor Profile Builder, it's likely that you take an active interest in exploring your investment options and are very familiar with how different types of investments work.
In particular you accept that investment markets move down as well as up in value, but offer excellent opportunities for growth over the longer-term.
- For your lump-sum investments, to get a very good potential return, you are willing to invest in an option that can have significant levels of ups and downs over time.
- When it comes to making regular savings or funding your pension, you are looking for excellent growth potential over the long term and so you are willing to accept significant ups and downs along the way.
Important to note
- The risk result is not a specific recommendation for you and is not advice only guidance on an investment option.
- This risk result can be no more than a useful general guide to which asset classes might be suitable for you (as part of an overall portfolio approach to investment).
- The asset class mixes are based on an investor with a time horizon 7- 10 years for making a once-off investment.
- Irish Life provides a wide range of funds, offering access to a variety of asset classes, for all types of investor risk profile Before you invest you should meet a Financial Advisor who will do a detailed fact-find which would look at all aspects of your financial situation and needs.
- Please contact your Financial Advisor if you wish to get more information on your financial planning options.
Multi Asset Portfolio Funds
Irish Life MAPS are a range of unit linked funds, which are available across their pension, investment and savings plans. There are five MAPS funds.
Multi Asset Portfolio Fund 5
This is a medium to high risk fund for experienced investors, which aims to have a relatively high allocation to higher risk assets such as shares and property.
Read more about MAPS 5 with Irish Life
Want to learn more?
Call us on 1850 356 300 - please note that Irish Life handles some telephone calls on behalf of permanent tsb.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.