Based on your answers in the Investor Profile Builder, exploring your investment options is probably part of your daily life, and you have a detailed understanding of how stock markets work.
You probably have extensive experience of investments in shares and have a portfolio of investments.
- You may also own, or have owned, investment properties or funds that invest in them.
- You feel that stock markets offer the highest opportunities for growth.
- In return, you accept that they can move up and down in value, sometimes by large amounts.
- You are interested in the growth potential of investments.
As a result, you are looking for options that give you excellent potential return and so you are willing to accept extreme levels of ups and downs along the way.
Important to note
- The risk result is not a specific recommendation for you and is not advice only guidance on an investment option.
- This risk result can be no more than a useful general guide to which asset classes might be suitable for you (as part of an overall portfolio approach to investment).
- The asset class mixes are based on an investor with a time horizon 7- 10 years for making a once-off investment.
- Irish Life provides a wide range of funds, offering access to a variety of asset classes, for all types of investor risk profile Before you invest you should meet a Financial Advisor who will do a detailed fact-find which would look at all aspects of your financial situation and needs.
- Please contact your Financial Advisor if you wish to get more information on your financial planning options.
Multi Asset Portfolio Funds
Irish Life MAPS are a range of unit linked funds, which are available across their pension, investment and savings plans. There are five MAPS funds.
Multi Asset Portfolio Fund 6
This is a high risk fund for adventurous and very adventurous investors, which aims to have a high allocation to higher risk assets such as shares and property.
Read more about MAPS 6 with Irish Life
Want to learn more?
Call us on 1850 356 300 - please note that Irish Life handles some telephone calls on behalf of permanent tsb.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.