Teen MyCash Account
If you’re under 18, our Teen MyCash account is a great place for your pocket money. Plus you can put your own picture on your bank card!
- You won’t pay any lodging fees.
- You won’t pay any quarterly fees.
- You won’t pay any withdrawal fees (unless you’re withdrawing money from ATMs outside the EU or making a non euro transaction).
- You won't pay foreign exchange transaction fees (if you’re making those transactions in a permanent tsb branch).
Don’t search for a place to top up. With a permanent tsb MyCash account, you can top up your Vodafone or Meteor mobile phone online or by text.
All you need for your application is:
- a proof of ID (passport).
- as proof of address, a letter on headed paper from your school confirming you are a pupil of that school and confirming your home address. The letter must be dated and signed by the school Principal / Vice Principal / Teacher or school Secretary.
- proof of PPSN / Tax Reference Number
Please note: Any documents provided must be in your own name.
If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please contact a member of staff.