Home Insurance

You could get 12 months Home and Contents cover for the price of 8!

Switch your Home Insurance to permanent tsb today

There’s never been a better time to switch to permanent tsb with our 12 months for the price of 8 Home & Contents Insurance offer! Switch today!

As well as peace of mind, here are just some of the extra benefits on offer:

  • You could get 12 months for the price of 8 Home & Contents Cover. 
  • Full access to our 24 hour Emergency helpline 1890 77 99 99
  • 12% savings when you take out your policy online
  • 12% No Claims Discount if you’re 3 years claims free
  • 10% increased cover during December and January to keep your pressies safe (where Contents are covered in the policy)
  • 10% reduction on your premium for Owner Occupied properties if you have a fully operational burglar alarm fitted
  • 10% extra contents cover for your wedding at no extra cost (where Contents are covered in the policy)
  • 5% home insurance premium reduction for Owner Occupied properties if you have a smoke detector or live in a Neighbourhood Watch or Community Alert area

Important information

Switch your Home and Contents insurance and you could get 12 months cover for the price of 8. To qualify for this offer you must

  • Own and live in the home you are insuring.
  • Not already have an existing Home & Contents policy on your main residence with permanent tsb.
  • Fulfil normal underwriting criteria.

This is an annual policy and if you are paying monthly, you pay nothing for the first 4 months. In other words, your first annual premium less 33.3% – the 4 months you don’t pay for – will be billed over 8 months. This offer is available in the first year only. 

Discounts and premium reduction are applied on a reducing basis.

Minimum premium on buildings €126, contents €105 and all risks €12.60 applies. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Calls may be recorded.

Flexible Cover

As well as covering your Home and Contents, we can offer you a policy online to cover other situations, for example:

1. Buildings Only

For when you wish to cover just the buildings but not the contents, for example landlords.

You can choose Contents Cover if you’re a homeowner or if you are renting.

2. Contents Only

For when you need to cover just your contents, for example if you are renting or living in an Apartment where the building is covered by a block policy.

3. Buildings and Contents

For insuring your investment property and its contents, or maybe your Holiday Home.

Our online quote will guide you through the process to ensure you can select the cover you need.

What is covered?

When you cover your Home and Contents with us, you can rest assured we have you covered!

  • Escape of water
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Storm or Flood
  • Accidental Damage
  • Alternative accommodation

For full details of everything covered and any exclusions that apply are contained, download our policy documents.

Home Insurance Claims

If you wish to report a new claim or discuss an existing claim you can call Allianz’s Claims Team on 1890 700 121 which is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Or alternatively if you would like someone from Allianz to call you back click here to arrange a call-back.

Find out more

permanent tsb is a Single Agency Intermediary with Allianz p.l.c. for Home Insurance. permanent tsb Home Insurance is underwritten by Allianz p.l.c. permanent tsb is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.