Approval in 3 hours
Whether you want to get going with your first car or are upgrading to a model that better fits your needs, why not talk to us today about a simple and straightforward Car Loan. We also offer loan approval in just 3 hours, so you could be driving away in your new car sooner than you think.
Benefits of a permanent tsb Car Loan
- 3 hour loan approval
- 100% finance available with no deposit required
- Terms up to 60 months available
- Borrow anything from €1,500 to €75,000 (based on lending criteria)
- Own your car from the start
- No arrangement or documentation fees
- Free car history check upon full loan approval with Motorcheck (see www.motorcheck.ie)
How does our 3 hour loan approval work?
To get approval in 3 hours you must be a salary mandated current account customer with us.
Our 3 hour loan approval applies to phone applications made during business hours (9am-5pm) and for outbound phone calls made in response to online applications. The 3 hours applies from when full application details have been provided over the phone to our Car Loan sales team.
Your application will be subject to a full credit and suitability assessment.
Check out our great Car Loan rates
How much you repay depends on the amount you borrow and your interest rate depends on the age of the car you wish to purchase.
Take a look at our rates below to see what your monthly repayments could be.
To get one of our great Car Loan rates your car must be a 2009 registered car or newer from an SIMI registered or franchised dealer. Proof of purchase will be required prior to pay out. A franchised car dealer is one with an official vehicle manufacturer’s franchise.
Of course if you’re not buying from an SIMI registered dealer or your dream car is older than 2009, you can still avail of our competitive Personal Loan rates.
|Interest Rate - Variable||APR - Variable||Sample Loan Amount||Total Amount Payable over 5 Years||Monthly Payment Amount|
|2014 - 2016||8.50%||8.80%||€10,000||€12,309.60||€205.16|
|2011 - 2013||8.90%||9.30%||€10,000||€12,425.40||€207.09|
|2009 & 2010||9.90%||10.40%||€10,000||€12,718.20||€211.97|
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. Our Car Loans have a variable rate which means that the rate can change from time to time. However, because variable rates can rise and fall, your loan repayments can go up or down during the term of your loan.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
How do I get my Motorcheck voucher?
There is 1 Motorcheck voucher per loan which will be issued upon full approval of a Car Loan. The voucher is valued at €35, has no expiry date, is valid for one car history check only and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms and conditions on www.motorcheck.ie.
Car Loan Repayment Calculator
Your Monthly Repayment
Representative APR (Variable):
Interest rate (Variable):
Total Cost of Credit:
Total Amount Repayable:
Important Information and Assumptions
- This information is provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
- You must be over 18 to apply for a loan.
- Security may be required.
- Minimum loan amount €1,500, Maximum loan amount €75,000.
- Terms range from one to 5 years.
- Variable rates may be adjusted by permanent tsb from time to time.
- The results are based on current offered rates for Car Loans. Rates available from 15th December 2014 but are subject to change.
Applying is easy
Applying is now easier than ever. It’s another simple thing we are doing to make banking better.
- Are you a permanent tsb customer? Log on to Open24.ie and apply now
- Call us on 1890 837 412 and our team will take your application there and then
- Drop in to any permanent tsb branch to chat with one of our advisors
If you are over 18 and living in the Republic of Ireland, all you need for your car loan application is:
- proof of income (click here for more details of what you'll need)
- proof of ID (click here for examples)
- proof of address (click here for examples)
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Security may be required.