permanent tsb is delighted to support their Staff Charities, Make-A-Wish Ireland and Pieta House. This Christmas permanent tsb will donate €1 to our two 2019/2020 Staff Charity Partners for every Contactless Debit or Credit Card €1 donation made between 13 December 2019 and 2 January 2020.
- Contactless transactions must be made at permanent tsb Grafton Street or Dundrum branches between 13 December 2019 and 2 January 2020.
- Contactless transactions made using cards from other Banks may have charges in line with their standard card usage fees. Contactless transactions made on permanent tsb cards will not be subject to any fees or charges.
- permanent tsb will donate to a maximum limit of 10,000 €1 transactions (total charitable payment of €10,000) during the specified timeframe.
- All proceeds will be donated to permanent tsb’s two 2019/2020 Charity Partners: Pieta House and Make-A-Wish Ireland.
- permanent tsb reserves the right to change any of the conditions of the activity as it thinks fit subject to applicable law.
Make-A-Wish Ireland, Charity Number: CHY15267 I CRA20052256
Pieta House, Charity Number: CHY16913 | CRA20062026
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.