What is Finance Leasing?
A finance lease is a medium term rental agreement usually (3-5 years) whereby the Bank buys the assets your business needs and as owner leases them to you over a given period. At the end of the lease period you can either extend the lease by paying a small annual rental or buy the asset outright in a seamless process, from a Leased Assets Disposal Company (which will have acquired the asset from the bank).
Finance leases are only available to business customers and allow businesses to show the value of the asset on their balance sheet.
Business Finance Lease features and benefits:
- Minimum loan amount €10,000
- 10% deposit/equity required
- Fixed interest rates
- Payments can be structured to fit with your cash flow needs
- Lease rentals are usually deductible against taxable profits
- VAT is charged on the rentals and this may be reclaimed (subject to our VAT status)
|If you wish to apply for Business Finance Leasing or if you would just like to get a quote or enquire, please contact us through the below channels:
For finance amounts up to €60,000: firstname.lastname@example.org
|For finance amounts over €60,000, please contact: your local Relationship Manager
|Alternatively, you can call us on 0818 210 263. Lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding public holidays).
- All statements concerning taxation are based on best understanding of current legislation. Levels and basis of taxation can change at any time.
- You will need to insure and maintain the asset. You will need to pay all rentals including any larger final payments (“balloon payment”). You bear the risks and rewards associated with ownership.
- The asset and liability will be recorded on your balance sheet. Should you wish to terminate the agreement early Permanent TSB Asset Finance will provide you with an early termination figure. You should seek independent advice to determine fi this product is suitable for you.
- This information does not constitute legal, tax, financial planning or any other advice.
Documentation Fee of €120.00 plus VAT will be charged with the first repayment. Additional fees may apply for early repayment of a fixed rate agreement or if an account falls into arrears.
- Fees and charges apply. Available to over 18s only. Republic of Ireland only. Security and/or guarantess and indemnities may be required Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. Lending is for business purposes only.
Warning: You may have to pay charges if you repay early, in full or in part, a fixed-rate credit facility.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit facility agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.